West Bloomfield Pet Friendly Apartments
For those renting with pets, it can sometimes be a struggle to find apartments that welcome your furry friends. That’s why Brandywine is a pet friendly community! Our accommodations will be sure to please you and your four-legged family member(s).
In an effort to be respectful of all residents, we ask that you read our pet-friendly apartment policy:
- Dogs and cats are welcome; limit 2 pets per apartment. Pets require a $250 non refundable pet registration fee, and monthly pet rent is $50 per dog and $25 per cat. Weight limit is 35 lbs. per pet.
- No aggressive breeds permitted. Reptiles and other species are banned. Call the office for clarification if needed.
- Up-to-date copies of your pet’s immunization record are required. Please provide this at or before the time of lease signing. Cats must be de-clawed. Also, if possible, we would like to keep a photo of your pet on record.
- Only pet(s) identified on the signed lease addendum will occupy the premise.
Because certain dogs do no thrive in a community environment, purebred or mixes of the following breeds are not permitted:
- Pit Bulls
- German Shepherds
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Doberman Pinschers
- Presa Canarios
- Staffordshire / Bull Terrier