At Singh, we believe that an apartment is more than just a place to live, it’s a lifestyle. That’s why Adams Creek in Auburn Hills, MI, is located near exceptional recreation, shopping and more. If you're looking for a great apartment in Auburn Hills, Adams Creek is the place for you.
Where to Eat & Drink
- Walk over to Muldoon's Tavern and grab lunch or play a game of pool
- Find out why Jo-Angela's Pizza & Deli is the neighborhood favorite for pizza
- Visit Chapman’s Mill Restaurant and Bar on Crooks Rd to experience a friendly yet energetic environment with a great menu suited for delicious meals and social gatherings.
- Watch the game at Grand Tavern and enjoy one of the best happy hours around
Where to Play & What to See
- Spend a day at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, a huge mall that is sure to satisfy any shopping itch
- Visit The Somerset Collection in Troy to experience a best-in-class shopping experience.
- Auto-lovers unite at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum with more than 64 antique, custom and concept vehicles
- Grab tickets to The Palace of Auburn Hills and check out a concert or Pistons game
- Enjoy walking, biking and other outdoor recreation along the 16-mile long Clinton River Trail
Where to Learn
- It takes less than 10 minutes to drive to the Oakland University campus and Oakland Community College
- Adams Creek is in the Avondale School District
- Auburn Elementary School and Avondale Middle School earned ad Ed Yes! Grade of A
- Cheer on the Yellow Jackets at Avondale High School
Check out the community calendar for Auburn Hills