At Singh, we believe that an apartment is more than just a place to live, it’s a lifestyle. That’s why Briarcliff Village in Commerce Township, MI, is located near exceptional recreation, shopping and more. If you're looking for a great apartment in Commerce Township, Briarcliff Village is the place for you.
Where to Eat & Drink
- Get your caffeine fix at the nearest Starbucks, right across the street
- Enjoy authentic Mexican food at El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant
- Stop by Uptown Grille for live music and an extensive beer collection
- See local bands at Bayside Sports Grille, or sit on the patio overlooking the lake
Where to Go & What to See
- With 200 feet of beach frontage, Mercer Public Beach is the summertime place to be
- Shop til you drop at over 200 stores at Twelve Oaks Mall
- Langan's All Star Lanes features glow bowling, indoor golf, billiards and more
- See the latest flicks at Emagine Novi and try the D-BOX seats that move with the movie
- LaVida Massage is conveniently located in Commerce, MI at the corner of Commerce and Union Lake Rd., right next to Hiller's Market. Lavida offers clients a unique massage center that promotes health and wellness by providing affordable therapeutic massages without compromising the quality of services.
- DeLeonardo Aveda Salon & Spa knows that stress affects our balance and well-being each day and offers services and treatments that will bring you back into balance. With a deep root in holistic philosophy, their stylists and therapists will create a personalized service using nurturing high-touch approaches and unique sensory experiences.
- Catch a movie at United Artists Commerce Township 14
Where to Learn
- Briarcliff is in the Walled Lake Consolidated School District
- Maple Elementary School and Geisler Middle School earned an Ed Yes! Grade of A
- The International Baccalaureate Program is coming to Walled Lake Western High School in the fall of 2012
- Toddlers through 5th grade are welcome at Lakes Area Montessori for year-round schooling