At Singh, we believe that an apartment is more than just a place to live, it’s a lifestyle. That’s why CiderMill Village in Rochester Hills, MI, is located near exceptional recreation, shopping and more. If you're looking for a great apartment in Rochester Hills, CiderMill Village is the place for you.
Where to Eat & Drink
- For an upscale dinner experience, visit Rochester Chop House or try its sister restaurant Kabin Kruser's Oyster Bar for a more casual evening out
- Relax on weekends with live music and craft brewed beer at Rochester Mills Beer Co.
- The Bean and Leaf Cafe is the coffee spot of choice for the socially conscious coffee of tea drinker
- Have dinner at The Hills Bar & Grille and stick around to see it transform into the popular nightclub
- At Sumo Sumo Sushi Bar & Grill, they will make every effort to serve you the freshest seafood, meat, and vegetables. They will be happy to accommodate any selection to satisfy your taste buds.
- Kick start your weekend at the Limelight Sports Pub & Grill, your source for good friends, delicious food, and great times. Serving all-American cuisine and a staggering selection of on-tap beer, you won't find a pub quite like this anywhere else. Of course, they're much more than your standard sports bar and grill—they're also a family restaurant serving outstanding, homemade meals 7 days a week.
- Eat-Drink-Be Happy at Bar Louie, a casually cool neighborhood restaurant and bar in a most contemporary setting.
- Hamlin Pubb -Welcome to the friendliest pubs in Rochester Hills, Lake Orion, Shelby Township, Clarkston, and Chesterfield. Your destination for great food, ice-cold Beer, and top-notch entertainment in a warm comfortable setting. They have darts, billards, Golden Tee, and plasma TVs everywhere you look. Think you got skills? Bring it... to any Hamlin Pub.
Where to Play & What to See
- Check out more than 350 shops in the unique Downtown Rochester area
- Walk or bike down the trail from the CiderMill community to Bloomer Park to enjoy hiking, volleyball, fishing, the velodrome, and more
- Grab tickets to The Palace of Auburn Hills and check out a concert or Pistons game
- Visit Yates Cider Mill in the fall to enjoy fudge, a petting zoo, pony rides, and of course - fresh cider
- Enjoy walking, biking and other outdoor recreation along the 16-mile long Clinton River Trail
- Hermitage Gallery - From dignitaries to CEO’s, to those who simply just want a beautiful and affordable piece of artwork for their home, the Hermitage Gallery in Rochester has become the favored gallery of choice for a large range of customers in search of that perfect work of art. We are often referred to as “The DIA of the North” because of our vast collection of 18th, 19th, and 20th century oil paintings.
- Rotary Park - An intimate garden setting nestled into the busy downtown business strip, Rotary Park is a peaceful place to stop and smell the roses (literally). Located on Olde Towne Road, between Main Street and the Rochester Hills Library.
- Paint Creek Trail- Over 8.5 miles of limestone trails for walking, hiking, biking, jogging, cross-country skiing that is accessible via the Municipal Park.
- MainStreet Billiards-For entertainment, food and drinks visit Main Street Billiards. They're equipped with a state of the art sound and lighting system, a large dance floor, 45 televisions and two completely stocked full-service bar areas. In the summer, their 2000 square foot patio is also available. Casual dress during weekdays and weeknights is ok, but dress to impress on Friday and Saturday nights.
- EMAGINE Theatre-offers luxury seating sections in some auditoriums, reserved seating, and other upscale amenities such as valet parking. All Emagine theatres offer adult patrons the option of enjoying their favorite cocktail, beer or wine.
Where to Learn
- CiderMill Village is in the Rochester School District
- McGregor Elementary School and Hart Middle School earned an Ed Yes! Grade of A
- Stoney Creek High School is ranked in the 87th percentile of schools statewide
- Oakland Steiner School gives students grades pre-kindergarten through eighth grade a Waldorf-style education
- Before and after-school programs are available at White Rose Academy, only blocks away from CiderMill
- Oakland Community College- The largest Community College in Oakland County. Get anywhere from here.
- Oakland University- Nationally recognized for distinctive academic programs and more low student-to-faculty ratio, Oakland offers diverse academic programs, including 134 baccalaureate programs and 117 graduate and certificate programs through its five professional schools – the Schools of Business Administration, Education and Human Services, Engineering and Computer Science, Health Sciences, and Nursing – and the College of Arts and Sciences. Oakland University also offers a challenging and enriching Honors College.
- Rochester College-Rochester College cultivates academic excellence, principled character, servant leadership, and global awareness through a rigorous educational experience that integrates liberal arts and professional studies within an inclusive Christian heritage.