At Singh, we believe that an apartment is more than just a place to live, it’s a lifestyle. That’s why Mainstreet Village in Novi, MI, is located near exceptional recreation, shopping and more. If you're looking for a great apartment in Novi, Mainstreet Village is the place for you.
Where to Eat & Drink
- Try the popular Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish Grill
- Los Amigos has a great happy hour and even better Mexican food
- Indulge in an amazing Korean meal at Bi Bim Bab, located on Main Street Walking distance from Main Street Village!
- Located in the Mainstreet complex, Joe and Aldo's Tavern features all your favorite Italian dishes, while Andiamo Novi Theater offers the funniest comedy shows around. After the show enjoy The Dirty Martini Lounge featuring the hottest DJ's and live entertainment in town.
- Rated “One of the Best Restaurants in America” by Gourmet Magazine, Steve and Rocky’s offers only the freshest menu items. So fresh the menu is written and printed daily.
- Looking for a local favorite? Toasted Oak Grill & Market serves delicious American brasserie cuisine with an emphasis on all things local. Featuring a fresh market and wine shop that spills into an inviting and cozy dining room, Toasted Oak Grill & Market is a celebration of Michigan food & wine!
- Create your own "feast" from a variety of choice meats and seafood, fresh veggies & flavor-packed sauces, freshly cooked before your eyes (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat grill at bd’s Mongolian Grill.
- Oishi is an izakaya-style Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. Their extensive menu featuring authentic Japanese cuisine.
- Dine like Royalty at Shiro; which means castle in Japanese. Shiro Restaurant and Sushi Bar is actually set in an authentic mansion built in 1929 with early twentieth century décor.
- Eat-Drink-Be Happy at Bar Louie, a casually cool neighborhood restaurant and bar in a most contemporary setting.
- Authentic California-style cuisine is what you’ll find at Novi’s California Pizza Kitchen; hearth-baked pizzas, pasta, sandwiches, desserts and more!
Where to Play & What to See
- Shop til you drop at Novi Town Center and Twelve Oaks Mall, both only one mile away
- Enjoy a round of golf at the beautiful Links of Novi
- Ride Go-Karts, play laser tag, mini golf or experience the thrill of the climbing wall or the trampoline at Paradise Park located at 45799 Grand River Ave., Novi, Michigan.
- Enjoy an evening of entertainment at the unique bar & restaurant that provides bowling lanes wrapped in a stimulating atmosphere of art, music, and an energetic crowd. Lucky Strike is located at Twelve Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk and features 12 state-of-the art lanes, ten billiard tables and nine bars.
- See the latest movies at Emagine Novi featuring 18 screens and stadium rocking chairs. Located at Fountain Walk off Novi Road.
- Enjoy the best of Michigan’s great outdoors, at Kensington Metropark, one of the most popular parks in Michigan. Kensington’s 4,481 sprawling acres of wooded, hilly terrain surrounds beautiful Kent Lake, and is home to an abundance of wildlife and waterfowl. Kensington Metropark offers a multitude of recreational activities throughout the year, from biking and boating to cross-country skiing and tobogganing. This first-class recreational area also features an 18-hole regulation golf course, 27-hole disc course, nature center, farm center, beautiful picnic areas and scenic hiking and biking trails for hours of enjoyment.
- The entire family will enjoy open skating at the Novi Ice Arena. The facility offers two NHL-regulation sized ice rinks located at 42400 Nick Lindstrom Drive off Novi Road south of 10 Mile Road.
- Whether you want to go for a leisurely stroll or a vigorous hike, Maybury State Park has the trail for you. Located at 20145 Beck Road in Northville, Michigan, Maybury State Park contains almost 1,000 acres of gently rolling terrain, open meadow, mature forest, a variety of wildlife and abundant wildflowers.
Where to Learn
- Main Street Village is in the Novi Community School District
- Parkview Elementary School, Novi Meadows Upper ElementarySchool and Novi Middle School are all ranked in the 88th percentile statewide or higher
- Cheer on the Wildcats at Novi High School, where students can choose from more than 50 extracurricular activities in addition to International Baccalaureate and Advanced Placement classes
- Students continue their Japanese language education at the Japanese School of Detroit, a prestigious Saturday school which provides children the opportunity to receive a Japanese education, with courses being taught in the Japanese language. The JSD conducts classes at Novi Meadows Elementary.
- Novi Public Library located at 4525 W. 10 Mile Road, Novi, Michigan is a center of community activity and a source of local pride. It is a library that fulfills the needs of the community in a comfortable, user-friendly, well-staffed facility.
Check out nearby Novi events on the Novi community calendar