At Singh, we believe that an apartment is more than just a place to live - it’s a lifestyle. That’s why Summit Creek in Canton, MI, is located near exceptional recreation, shopping and more. If you're looking for a great apartment in Canton, Summit Creek is the place for you.
Where to Eat & Drink
- For great sandwiches, coffee and desserts head to Daydream Cafe - or try the drive thru
- Visit the Canton neighborhood favorite Rose's Italian Restaurant to enjoy authentic Italian from the Constantino family
- Bailey's Pub and Grille features tons of TV's, shuffleboard and an extensive beer selection
- The menu at Twisted Rooster centers around ingredients found in Michigan
Where to Play & What to See
- Walk to the Canton Public Library, one of the busiest in the state
- There's always something going on at Summit on the Park and Heritage Park, with a fitness and aquatic center, banquet facilities and outdoor amphitheater
- Visit one of the more than 300 businesses and shops along Ford Road
- Enjoy one of the three 9-hole courses at Fellows Creek Golf Club
Where to Learn
- Canton is an area of an amazing number of choices for education!
- Phase I schools include Dodson Elementary, Discovery Middle and Plymouth-Canton-Salem High in the Plymouth-Canton School District
- Phase II schools include Walker-Winter Elementary, Adams Upper Elementary, Franklin Middle and Wayne Memorial High in the Wayne-Westland School District
- In addition, students in the area have the choice of Achieve Charter Academy, Canton Charter Academy and Plymouth Christian Academy