Furnished apartment housing is a short- or long-term solution that may be more beneficial than staying at an extended-stay hotel. Choosing an apartment for your stay allows you to take advantage of all that the apartment and the community has to offer. Your apartment will come complete with furniture, linens, a full kitchen, including housewares and all appliances. Enjoy the convenience of one rent payment, since your rent includes utilities, cable, and Internet. Just bring your suitcase!
Who Benefits from Furnished Housing
Furnished housing is a great option for people who need a place to stay temporarily, especially those who are in the midst of:
- Job relocation – Individuals who have been recently transferred or newly hired in the area, but have not found a permanent home may benefit from a furnished apartment.
- Temporary job assignment – A furnished apartment would make someone feel more comfortable and establish some normalcy while on an extended business trip.
- In between homes – Whether selling your home, or having a home built, furnished housing is a convenient short term solution.
- Home displacement – If you are displaced due to fire or other structural damage, repairs and renovations can be disruptive and uncomfortable. Having a furnished apartment during this time provides a more stable environment than a hotel.
- Seasonal travel – Snowbirds who visit friends/relatives and stay for a month or more may benefit from a furnished apartment in order to avoid dealing with maintenance issues or the process of moving furniture.
How Furnished Apartment Housing at Singh Works
Singh offers short- and long-term furnished apartments among 14 apartment communities within the metro Detroit area that can be customized just for you.
You can rent a 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, or 3-bedroom apartment that includes separate dining, living, and sleeping areas. The furnished suites also include private entrances, an in-unit washer and dryer, with attached and detached garages available. The pet-friendly policy that applies in the overall apartment community will apply to you as well.
The minimum stay is 30 days, but afterward, you will have month-to-month flexibility without rent increases.
Best of all, you can take advantage of all that your particular apartment community has to offer, such as the pool, fitness center, walking track, park, playground, and clubhouse. Singh’s apartments are strategically located near bustling cities, allowing you the convenience of being close to all the restaurants, shops, and services you desire while living in a quiet and comfortable community.
For more information about furnished housing through Singh Apartments, contact us through our website.